IGNORED

Windshield wipers

FrankieZD

You guys are amazing.

I guess I should be more resourceful.

I think I will be able to use one of the links.

Thanks again.

And yes my car is a 71 240Z I bought new 40 years ago.

Trying to make it new again and having some success but it sure costs more these days.

• 3 months later...

does anybody know where to get wipers for the cool early style wire arms? current blades have 2 side slots ( which i've got jury-rigged ) but i'm looking for blades with single slot and a triangular top piece that will fit into the old style frame. any help would be appreciated!

does anybody know where to get wipers for the cool early style wire arms? current blades have 2 side slots ( which i've got jury-rigged ) but i'm looking for blades with single slot and a triangular top piece that will fit into the old style frame. any help would be appreciated!

I bought a regular set of replacement blades that now seem to come only with a frame. I stripped out the blade portion and fitted them directly into my old style wire-type frames. Direct install, no jury-rigging.