IGNORED

70-74.5 or 74.5-xxx

post-26877-14150818408862_thumb.jpg

set of prothane bushings(full kit) on the way.

also ball joints

brake booster

master cylinder

tie rods

brake lines

fuel pump(leaking)

trying to decide on suspension components

recommendations welcome;

anyone have experience with installing the(or driving) the KPRO coilover kit

seems to wind up costing the same for me to do the tokico illumina/spring kit as all my upper mounts will need replacing and ksport replaces all that and has camber plates built in.

thoughts?

-Dr. W

post-26877-14150818408238_thumb.jpg

the whole "cutting/welding required:" bit scares me a little. i have a mig and oxy cutting rig that i feel good about but cannot weld aluminum(tig) and would get boned on that front. cannot find good info on ksport materials... looks to be aluminum, but cant tell.

12/74....? In the pix above of the white Z the side indentations for the rear bumper would indicate that it is an early 260. According to my Nissan parts fiche those type bumpers were used on 240/260 up to 8/74. My 9/73 has the indentations. This is important, especially when changing/upgrading suspension components as many changes were made for the 9/74 model. Seems like a 12/74 build date would be an early 280 with an HLS VIN number.