IGNORED

how to build my engine

bigmime4098

umm ok im 21 im grown too i type short handed because its faster and im not that great a speller dont judge me for the way i do things or type things i come here to ask questions because i have tried to use the wed to find things but i dont really know how to use the damn wed i felled my computer class back in high school

There is a wealth of information available if you are willing to take some effort yourself to aquire it.

The people on this board help because they enjoy sharing.

Some of us are a little old school and believe in old fashioned concepts such as spelling and punctuation.

Humour(Canadian spelling:D)us.

Regards

Casey

Edited by Casey_z
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since nobody else will help you take talk to Dave rebello he builds l series motors. You also could use your motor mill your cylinder head down and use a slimmer head gasket to raise compression ratio a bigger cam 6 to 1 header with exhaust new plugs better wires better coil cold air intake that would be a good start

• Like 1

"Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it." - Unknown

I am of the mindset that the engineers that designed you're engine did so to maximize horsepower and reliability to start with. Modifying there design will only be a trade off of some sort. So IMHO build it to factory spec.

Edited by grantf
  • Like 1