IGNORED

The great TEXAS Z Car (and foreign Car) rally - 2011

Zedyone_kenobi

The cards are becoming less stacked in my case. I told my wife about it. Since she has no interest in cars without power windows I assumed she would not want to go. As it turns out she would very much like to spend a weekend exploring Texas. We moved here from Canada a few years ago but haven't seen very much of the state. This is an excellent opportunity to do so. All I have to do is find a babysitter. I'd give it a 75% chance that we will be there. Thanks again for organizing this!

Edited by steve91tt

Not sure where you guys live but, sounds like we need to get together some time. I have daughter who is 2 1/2. Hopefully my sister in law won't mind watching her that weekend.

Bravo steve!

I am in the same boat. I want my wife to come, but I will need to find a sitter as well. My 3 year old is quite demanding. :)

Keep plucking away. I figure we have until Nov Dec to get this done. I will contact the hotel this week to see what they have available.

No great plans can be done without the consumption of BEER:beer:.

Therefore I propose that we gather at The Saint Arnold Brewery in Houston, Texas to discuss the 'Texas Z Car (and foreign car) Rally' further. How about in a couple of weeks on a Saturday??? Who can turn that down??

(shameless plug : http://www.saintarnold.com/ - cuz I luv's me some Saint Arnold's;)). Are there any Z Club of Houston members reading??

Assuming that I am in the country and not traveling in Asia for my job, I will definitely plan to attend. Already ran this past my better half and she is interested in attending as well.

I live in Austin and have already made our local Z club aware of this (Capital Z of Texas or better known as CZOT) and so I expect you may see a few other attendees from the Austin area as well.

I am also open to help with the organization of this especially if there is anything around the Austin area that would be of interest to people. There are really great drives around Lake Travis and this is far enough away from Austin proper that you will be away from the crowds and congestion. It's also not that far from Georgetown and so it could make for a really nice drive with great restaurant stops along the way.

The sooner you lock down the dates, the better chance that I have to make my schedule work given all of the trips that I make to Asia annually.

Look forward to meeting you all face to face.

Mike.