IGNORED

Welcome Kenmeri <3

uras1

Hi uras1,

I am following your threads with interest.

I am a 240 K tragic. I have a lovely 240 K 4-door that I have owned since new. It was heavily vandalised some 20 years ago but I fixed it all up using new old stock sourced from Nissan dealerships that were closing in the early 1990's. Because of that, I have a lerge stock of surplus body trim parts, panels, instruments and body mouldings. However, I am despeartely seeking an interiror fron pillar panel as the ones in my car were destroyed. Could you give me a clue as to where to source such an item, as I notice that you were lucku enough to find interior moulds for your car.

Cheers, Ron

not much has happened lately due to other projects on the go. Still finding the little parts i need for this, managed to get a skyline GT badge set, front gaurd corner moulds, fron windscreen mould set, inner door handles and latch set, front interior pillar cover, rear interior pillar cover and a rust free bootlid from japan.

also got a quote for soda blasting the shell which wasnt to bad.

biggest thing i need now is a bonnet, im sure i will come across a half ok one soon.

what side do you need, can get one easy enough

I need front left screen pillar mould, but could do with both front interior screen pillar moulds as the RH one is also slightly damaged.

Any colour will do as beggars can't be choosers, but if by chance you could source them in blue that would be great. Cheers, Ron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...