IGNORED

Finally, 2 years after my car rolled into the panel shop

Guest Flauski

Guest Flauski

NEVER tell a panel beater to take his time. 23 months in the making.

Now the fun part, puting it all back together :) So much more money to spend. Only problem with new paint is everything else has to be brought up to standard.

9uceuf.jpg

vi381f.jpg

Man I love my JDM tail lights :)

PM me if you have a bonnet popping cable or some extractors. Thanks to my fellow ANZACS I already have a mint dash top from Melbourne.

Edited by Flauski

Guest Flauski

Yeah I still think about the blue, trouble is it was not a factory colour, no one WORLD WIDE could find me a picture or real life example of the "metallic light blue" factory colour. I am real anal about factory colours and white was cheapest and in my opinion looks the nicest. Mind you the more I see the pale yellow the more I like that too......

Guest Flauski

quarter4.jpg

quarter3.jpg

quarter1e.jpg

quarterk.jpg

FAVOURITE

quarter5.jpg

Man I still get excited about the condition of the interior in this car.

quarter6.jpg

Hey why do those pistons have 89 stamped on the top of them? what does that mean? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Flauski

Please help if you can, I NEED some of the clips that sit inside the horizontal chrome strip that goes on the edge of the boot.

I need 4 of the central ones and 1 of the end ones (end ones have a tab with a hole in it where a screw holds it to the boot lid.)

I checked my part number catalogue and they don't seem to have a seperate number from the boot chrome itself.

clipsboot.jpg

HELP!

Edited by Flauski

Wow! it looks amazing, motivation must be pretty high again seeing it at this stage! won't take you long now, its good to see you perfecting it though and not rushing it. congrats on the build, also motivation for me too to start getting on track with mine!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...