IGNORED

240Z Stock Original style muffler tip hand crafted

esprist

Again, we just had to make it!

we spent time and money to reproduce this beautful piece of art for stock Datsun 240z cars.

As it is shown in the picture here, it looks even better than original.

This one is better seamless pipe design, compare with original hand pressed, rolled, and welded design.

This pipe is handcrafted to look identical to original muffler tip for Datsun 240Z cars.

Chrome is much better quality with todays technology.

Very small quantity is available for limited production

And I do not think we will be making a large quantity of them. (too expensive!)

$175-free shipping for US main island/$28 for international shipping

:)

If anyone is interested.;)

post-16910-14150813791464_thumb.jpg

post-16910-14150813791769_thumb.jpg

post-16910-14150813791974_thumb.jpg

This is not just a normal single tip - it is a replica of the original 240Z muffler and chrome tip. It is for people who are after the totally stock, OE look. The dual vertical tips is an aftermarket/performance look.

This is only for a single muffler tip? I would still like to see a vertically stacked dual tip muffler package.

Vertical ones are stock for JDM Z432 and Z432R model I believe.

There are few stainless exhaust system available at price range of $1500-2500 USD for a complete set.

:)

This is not just a normal single tip - it is a replica of the original 240Z muffler and chrome tip. It is for people who are after the totally stock, OE look. The dual vertical tips is an aftermarket/performance look.

Just buy it you know you want to. I love his parts they are of top quality. However the last two I haven't needed (including this one) but glad to know I can get them.

Just buy it you know you want to. I love his parts they are of top quality. However the last two I haven't needed (including this one) but glad to know I can get them.

We are going to reproduce few interior parts and rest of braided or wrapped hoses in engine bay this year also.

We will keep you posted!

As a replica/reproduction part, I say this one fails in a way most people won't recognize.........it's too nice.

In my opinion, any repro part should mirror the original part as closely as possible. Any flaws, spot welds, seams or anything that is particular to the original, should also be present in the repo.

This tail pipe on a concurs car should lose points in my book over a car that has the original.

Try showing up at a Corvette event with a 63 split window without the right amount of "orange peel" in the paint and watch the points drop.

The attention to detail should be no different for our cars. Sometimes, too nice is not nice.;)

As a replica/reproduction part, I say this one fails in a way most people won't recognize.........it's too nice.

In my opinion, any repro part should mirror the original part as closely as possible. Any flaws, spot welds, seams or anything that is particular to the original, should also be present in the repo.

This tail pipe on a concurs car should lose points in my book over a car that has the original.

Try showing up at a Corvette event with a 63 split window without the right amount of "orange peel" in the paint and watch the points drop.

The attention to detail should be no different for our cars. Sometimes, too nice is not nice.;)

That is a good point. We do ship lots of vintage European car parts to Japan, and so we have seen many of those exact reproduction parts for old Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Mercedes SL Gullwing, and so on. They should be exact match.

Should we re-make it out of a sheet metal? Or a complete exhaust system... That would be a group buy items!;)

Alway appreciate keen coment!