IGNORED

What colour for my K?

Kid-K Jr

Hey Guys, i'm stuck for ideas on what colour to paint my K? Keep in mind its a four door with no flares. ( i know, nothing flash.) I'm looking at Gun Metal Grey, Silver or a really dark Red. If you have any other suggestions on a colour just post a photo.

I also have a set of Watanabes that will go on with the K once it's done

and need a colour for them too. Any suggestions on which colour should go with which?

Kid-K Jr

post-20896-14150810786127_thumb.jpg

post-20896-14150810786346_thumb.jpg

post-20896-1415081078646_thumb.jpg

Man, I like that silver, but something about that red really pops out at you. Maybe it's the nice shine. I see the gunmetal grey on A LOT of older repainted SUV's right now, for some reason, but that's also a great color. My vote is for the deep maroon.

Edited by DeMoore

The one in white looks good, but that blue reminds me of an old new yorker my dad used to drive. I guess it is just a matter of taste. When I'm done with my resto, I'm going with Mitsubishi Sunset Pearlescent, or something a bit darker. I don't even like the color orange, but somehow I think it would look great on the Z. Kid K, from the looks of your options, I would say you've got good taste and will make a great choice either way, even if it isn't one of those 3 colors.

i think that 3rd pic is more of a purple and i think its very nice, however id be partial to a white without the gloss finish like a satin finish just because my 4door looks wicked in faded white and 280zx series 1 rims :>

The one in white looks good, but that blue reminds me of an old new yorker my dad used to drive. I guess it is just a matter of taste. When I'm done with my resto, I'm going with Mitsubishi Sunset Pearlescent, or something a bit darker. I don't even like the color orange, but somehow I think it would look great on the Z. Kid K, from the looks of your options, I would say you've got good taste and will make a great choice either way, even if it isn't one of those 3 colors.

I actually found a picture of an orange 4 door K while looking for those pics, and it looked awful. I agree orange looks good on a Z though.

• 2 years later...