IGNORED

SpeedTV Bull Run is Back

TomoHawk

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

So what do you think of the show this year? Already there seems to be some drama happening between the NSX team, the Viper team, and the Mustang team.

BTW- If you are interested in getting your car "casted" for the next one, go to:

http://www.bullrun.com/

Register for the website, post some photos, video, and non-exaggerated profiles, and maybe you'll get picked. It would do the show a LOT of good to have a quality road car instead of all the go-fast, plastic, luxury stuff.

Besides, you aren't allowed to use the radio while driving anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

During the last show I participated on the "online chat" that is held while the show airs. I got to talk to team WU and Team Mini, but some of the things the WUs said made me wonder if it was really them, or an imposter. There were about a dozen people in all, and we asked questions about what really happened, and who was going to win the day, or get tossed.

There was much the 'team' people couldn't say, as if they were still under contract to not divuldge things, but there were also certain things they could say.

There is also a discussion forum, but most all you read there is derogatory stuff about how there is no "racing" on the show and it should be replaced with NasTcar.

I still don't care for the drama stuff, but that's my preference. I would like to see more driving, if they could do it without being monotonous.

thxZ