IGNORED

Houston Texas Classic Datsun get together

Zedyone_kenobi

I have an interest, but lately I am out of the country a lot. If I am home, I'll try to participate. I'd love to ride in another Z just to be able to compare against mine which is a work in progress. I really have enjoyed working on mine, willing to help out others if they need help.

Jack T

Just a note, can everybody put where in Houston? I know Frank is in the Woodlands..

So lets see

wbsupernatural: Heights Area

Frank in the Woodlands: um.. Woodlands Area

Zedyone_kenobi: Very close to Kemah

WingZr0: undetermined

srbigbutt: Undetermined

Jack T: Tomball Area

I am trying to get a place that is easy to find and not 70 miles for people to drive.

One Idea I had was to meet on the first sunday of the month at Gulf Greyhound Park. Now this idea has pros and cons.

Pros, huge parking lot to sit and talk, autocross will be going on that we can either participate in or just watch and heckle

Cons, VERY far for frank and others, not really fair to ask them to drive that far, we would have to eat before or after we meet, as its just a big parking lot, but there is food around it.

I think something close to the freeway may be better, any suggestions.

I know some of you are part of the Houston Z club, and they are a great organization, but this is something FAR more casual. I just want to meet you guys! Talk compare war stories, and share knowledge. I do not want officers, dues, I do not want to ask for volunteers, or help. I just want to get to know guys around me with similar interests.

If you guys can think of someplace to meet, I think we should try after the holidays.

I know one more guy who can come who has a 260Z, Kirk I am talking to you!!