Mylar logo'd sunshades - Completed

Arne

Here's the final count:  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Here's the final count:

• [b]240-Z[/b]
    • [b]280-Z[/b]
    • [b]DATSUN[/b]

If you made a profit and donated it to the club, would that be allowed? Could be quite a bit of money for the site! Just thinking out loud (in an online sort of way).
That was actually the original plan. Will still happen if I can move the leftovers.

At this point, just cross your fingers or whatever you do for luck. If we all can be patient, I think we'll get there. I have payment in hand now for 30 of the required 60. I have updates from buyers of another 11 telling me their checks are either in the mail or will be very shortly. If that happens, I think I can cover the remainder and will place the order. I also have inquiries on an additional 8, but no payment or payment status on those yet.

Well, we're very close, still holding at 37 paid for (61%). No payments since the 27th.

I've got names and reservations for 6 more people, 10 more sunshades. Three of the six have indicated some time back that they would be sending their checks "soon". The other three I have heard only the sound of crickets chirping in the distance.

So I guess I'm saying - if a few of you folks who have expressed an interest in these at some point in the process would break down and send a check, we'd be there. Not naming names, but I got to admit that this lack of follow-through is disappointing.

Well, I/we have been waiting on payments now for a month. While we are very close, I still need 3-4 more pre-paid before the amount left over is low enough that I feel I can pay the difference and have that amount tied up for the 8-12 weeks that I suspect it will take to sell off the unsold items. No new payments have arrived since the middle of last week, despite the fact that several people still have out-standing reservations.

Frankly, I'm more than a little discouraged and irritated, and am THIS close to calling the whole thing off.

I will be contacting (again) the people who have previously expressed an interest but not yet paid. But it all comes down to this—if we can't get payment for AT LEAST 3 more by this time next week, the jig is up. :mad: