Mylar logo'd sunshades - Completed

Arne

Here's the final count:  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Here's the final count:

• [b]240-Z[/b]
    • [b]280-Z[/b]
    • [b]DATSUN[/b]

Well, interest seems to have topped out at this point, at about half of what I was told we need. I'll leave this poll open through the holiday weekend (here in the USA), and then contact the manufacturer to see what options we might have at this level (if any).

I've closed the poll, and sent the following message to the manufacturer:

After polling the interest, the best I can come up with is around 60 or so, split thusly:

240-Z approx. 35

280-Z approx. 7

DATSUN about 20

So that's well short of the 100 total, especially so since the 280-Z doesn't meet the 20-per-logo minimum. I'd guess that some of the 280-Z people might go with a DATSUN logo if that was the only appropriate choice, but that still isn't even close to the 100 minimum.

I guess I should at least ask if there might be a possibility of a lower minimum at a higher per unit cost. But if not, I understand. Thank you for being open to this proposal, even if I couldn't make it work.

Would take one (1) DATSUN for my 710 project if this becomes a reality. Did not see poll until it was closed.

Steve

All strips would be pre-cut to the S30 windshield shape in this order. The 710 windshield would be very different and one-offs will not be available.

I've been in touch with the manufacturer, and it looks like we'll still be OK with the smaller quantity! Still limited to a minimum of 20 for any given logo, so 260-Z is definitely a no-go, and 280-Z is iffy at this point.

As I see it now, there are two options for the 280-Z units. We have votes for 7 units now, but need 20. So we either need to find more buyers, or perhaps the 280-Z votes could move to DATSUN?

Because of the lower quantity, price will probably be $35 or $36 each, shipped. Still firming that up now. Will be three weeks manufacturing time from when I place the master order until they are shipped to me, then more time on my end while I sort and ship.

So all you who want them, get prepared to send money, it looks like it will happen!

Time to discuss payment options. I would really rather not have to upgrade my PayPal account to accept plastic or to have this kind of dollar amount (60 x $35 = $2100) moving around. PayPal's cut is significant as well, so I'd need to build that into the pricing. I guess I will do all that if I have to, but would it be a big problem for any of you if we do this by checks and money orders instead of PayPal?