IGNORED

Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.

conedodger

Another of the Kearney Z at Palm Beach International...

The car is different from the previous picture you posted, Rob. Still, it looks like PBIR. Could be Lakeland but I doubt it. Fond memories of Don racing his Z back in those days.

These pictures of Don Kearney got me walking down memory lane for a moment. Carl has a picture on his Zhome site. Other pictures can be found on this site: Don Kearney - Racing Sports Cars An internet search turned up this one at Road Atlanta. Although I don't remember, I suspect Don had more than one car. Perhaps he continued to upgrade the chassis, I know he had an early car, but the various pictures show development of his front spook and brake ducting as well has the fender flares.

post-4148-1415082229986_thumb.jpg

These pictures of Don Kearney got me walking down memory lane for a moment. Carl has a picture on his Zhome site. Other pictures can be found on this site: Don Kearney - Racing Sports Cars An internet search turned up this one at Road Atlanta. Although I don't remember, I suspect Don had more than one car. Perhaps he continued to upgrade the chassis, I know he had an early car, but the various pictures show development of his front spook and brake ducting as well has the fender flares.

Just had the 'development and evolution' talk with Les Cannaday the other day. It seems like most race cars change... Thanks for the link! Quite a racing culture and history in Florida...