IGNORED

Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.

conedodger

oh...i though canepa sold the #47 car?????i'm confused....when i go to canepa design,it comes up sold....u can contact me @ BERACEZ@FRONTIER.COM anyways the car when i seen it at the mitty in 06...,it was not original....dry sump system was gone....trans and rear coolers were gone....and if i look at the photo's there is some other things missing too.

i don't want to insult anyone but that's the fact's on the #47......dry sump was a aviaid pump (black/gold)...oil tank was on pass side floor between stock front seat mount and dash...trans and rear coolers were mounted on the upwards floor behind rear stock seat mount...they cut the openings in that area of floor and they both had pumps to transfer the lube....

oh...i though canepa sold the #47 car?????i'm confused....when i go to canepa design,it comes up sold....u can contact me @ BERACEZ@FRONTIER.COM anyways the car when i seen it at the mitty in 06...,it was not original....dry sump system was gone....trans and rear coolers were gone....and if i look at the photo's there is some other things missing too.

Adam Carrolla tried to buy it. They were a ways apart as I recall. It could well be sold. What I am saying is that Bruce Canepa or Les Canaday might be interested in the parts from a vintage race car. Bruce might also be able to put you in touch with the new owner.

David Martin recently purchased #47. We had a great Z turnout - 5 of us got accepted this year!!!!

Dave Stone in his original #33 Bob Sharp car leading all of us, David Martin in the #47 Friselle car, Adam Carolla in the #38 Leitzinger 280ZX and Gary Cook in a #49 BRE Z and me with a broken tranny in the Walt Maas / Natural Light Z bringing up the rear....

The Above at POST 301 - David Martin purchased the Friselle car - Bob might be able to put you in contact with David - send Bob a PM.

On that SHOW - Adam wanted to trade his Maserati even for the Friselle car. The Maserati had a current market value of aound $225,000.00. Bruce wanted $50K plus the Maserati.. or $275,000.00.

FWIW,

Carl B.

Edited by Carl Beck

thanks Carl...maybe u can contact mr.martin and give him my e-mail address BERACEZ@FRONTIER.COM I might have more original #47 parts then i'm remembering now... the resto shop where i dropped off the #47 car was MIKE CURB RACING (ex-lt Gov of CALIF...with sunbeam....i remember brad couldn't meet me with final payment because he was at UCLA medical center...,his wife drove up in a black chevy suburban and got out and gave me the check and left....friendly huh...i knew the check would be good because it was from a weyhauser paper corp.fund....now u know where the money came from to race all those years....anyhow if u have a original car u should always do your utmost to keep it that way...when u are asking $ 275,0000 for it...not one screw should be wrong...PERIOD