IGNORED

What Other Z/Datsun would/do you own and why?

hls30.com

What other Datsun/Nissan do/would you own and why?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. What other Datsun/Nissan do/would you own and why?

I have had 4 s30's but never a 510. I have always loved the small size, boxy lines and rich racing history of the 510. Its too bad I havn't had the funds for both. A little less realistic but would be really cool would be to have an old Hakosuka like Kev's over at japanesenostalgiccar.com.. Love that car..

Well,

I have too many S30 parts cars to count.

In order of age:

I have a 1968 2000 Roadster driver.

I have a 1972 240Z W.I.P. that will be seen by those of you coming to Amelia Island to see Carls Rally car on the field.

I have a 1977 280Z Alpha1 rebody that is waiting for me to finish the 240Z

I have a driver 1982 280ZXGL...

I have recently bought a 1993 300ZX Convertible that I am replacing the engine over the next 10 days-It is getting a quicky refresh-JDM engine swap(kept NA), new top, front bumper, and seats over the next 45 days or so. I have wanted a Z32 for years, and this one just fell in my lap(thankfully I was sitting between a pair of jackstands!)

I think the Z32 is "the second truely beautiful Z".

I will find a low vin 240Z to restore for a gold cup quality car-I have all most all of the NOS parts to build a new one.

I would love to find a 510 four door or wagon for the family about town car-

And the Datsun I would most like to have I will have to round up a picture of-I don't think most of you would recognize it-I stumbled across it only recently while doing some research for the DHM.

Will

Edited by hls30.com

Silvia CSP311. I'd love to buy the 510 from my dad, as he hasn't done anything to it in the past 5 years or so he's owned it. I also wouldn't mind a few others such as the 810 2 door, or an SR-20 powered roadster, perhaps a Prince Skyline too.

Edited by blue 72

Hmm, Tough question.

I would really enjoy a R34 Skyline.

Currently I own and drive my BRE240Z race car (very rarely), My 510 "B" Sedan racer with history is under restoration and my 67.5 2000 is under repair after a little issue with a tire barrier at the Coronado Festival of Speed. Finally, a Nissan Armada that is great for towing and is my daily driver.

My wife has eyes on the new G37 Convertable.

Ron