IGNORED

Gearstick rubber surround

khughes

Hi Guys,

believe it or not, but none of the cars that i have, actually came with the rubber boot for the gear stick.. can anyone supply me with a pic of the correct manual one for the C110

if anyone has a pic of an original gearstick leather boot that would be helpfull too..

wishfull thinking i know.. but i need to start looking for when i eventually get around to doing the interior (for the 240K GT and the 240K)

• 4 weeks later...

any idea which nissan dealer or the part number?

The number i have from the parts manual is 74963-S0102 but Mildren Nissan here in artarmon reckon that Nissans part system doesn't recognise it (or any other 240k parts i have given them)

any idea which nissan dealer or the part number?

The number i have from the parts manual is 74963-S0102 but Mildren Nissan here in artarmon reckon that Nissans part system doesn't recognise it (or any other 240k parts i have given them)

The joys of owning a older car..

Nigel

• 3 months later...