IGNORED

Early Z Interior Reproductions

LBO730

For those of you who may not have seen the earlier threads relating to early shift boots & "pigtail" wiring covers for the 70-71 cars:

I have produced some very good (according to all who have purchased) reproductions of the early 70's & 71 gear shift boots, emergency brake boots, & pigtail wiring covers (under passenger side dash). You can see a lot more info. in other threads as mentioned above. All 3 pieces are done in the same material and are very close to the original grain patterns. I believe the emergency brake boots may be the same for 70-78 cars and a little better price.

If ordered individually, the price on the pigtail wire cover is $20, emergency brake boot is $25 & shift boot $45. A package with all 3 pieces is $80. A package with the wire cover & brake boot is $40. For those of you who have already purchased the shift boot, the wire cover & brake boot package is $35. All prices include shipping. Attached are a couple of photos.

These pieces are also available in a nice black leather if interested (cost just a little more). If you are interested in purchasing any of these items, just send me a PM. If there are other vinyl items for any year car that you can't find or would maybe like to get a little better price, PM me also and we can discuss. There has been trememdous support for this project and I appreciate it very much!

Zboots1.jpg

Zboots.jpg

EmerbrakebootPigtail.jpg

Thanks Again

Bryuan

I have produced some very good (according to all who have purchased) reproductions of the early 70's & 71 gear shift boots, emergency brake boots, & pigtail wiring covers (under passenger side dash).

Zboots1.jpg

Zboots.jpg

EmerbrakebootPigtail.jpg

Thanks Again

Bryuan

Bryan is being very modest, these pieces are terrific!

Look closely, he has spent time in investigating and reproducing the details! These are all but indistinguishable from NOS pieces! You will not be dissappointed.

Will