IGNORED

Bought another one today.

zwhore

i bought a 76 280 today, so that makes, 8, no 9 z cars i now have.

anyway the 76 is very clean, no frame rust anywhere. it only has minor surface rust on the body from where the orginal paint was peeling.

the entire car is 100% stock, from cali(still has the cat on it) and everything works, except the clock. even the big arse bumpers are in great shape.

it has 98000 original miles(not flipped).

once i clean it up, and perhaps put on a fresh coat of orginal metallic green, you will see in the classifieds. but if our looking for a 76, let me know before i paint it, and i will sell it cheaper.

tony

Know what you mean, I'm on my 15th ZX, usually one at a time but currently have two in the driveway. 85 the keeper and 89 for sale in the site classifieds. It's an insatiable urge to say the least, but what an urge.. tomwas

i finally got home in the day light to get some pics.

http://img466.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1010232ft4.jpg

there are several on there.

i have not had a chance to wash it, so its really dirty. i looked it over again and still havent found anything more than surface rust.

i am hoping to get it on a lift to power wash the underside, then paint and undercoat it.

i will probably keep it awhile so i can get it repainted then sell her to a worthy person. sorry kids, no z for you.

tony