IGNORED

Automotive Photography

26th-Z

Thought you all would get a kick out of this article from "Studio Photography" magazine. This publication targets the business aspect of photography and professional photographers. Although I am neither a pro nor in business as such. This might help your fun with cars this summer.

Chris

post-4148-14150797659997_thumb.jpg

post-4148-14150797660745_thumb.jpg

post-4148-14150797661482_thumb.jpg

Funny you should post this. I've been watching ebay and what Z's are going for. Some that I think should do well don't and others that shouldn't do. The main differance between the cars in most cases is the "ads", lots of pics even of things that don't matter and a Hi-Po ad bring high prices, a few general pics and a poor ad bring low prices even if the car could be a real jem.

Goes to show what people look for, pretty pics of what you see, not what is important, and high power selling ad telling you how great it is without telling you much about what is really there.

I have friends that do a lot of shopping for old muscle cars and have looked at "featured" photo cars only to find that what you see in the pic isn't what you are really getting!

• 1 year later...

The automobile industry is barely a century old. But in that brief period, a wonderful sense of style, proportion and purpose has developed. Regardless of age, automotive designs remain pure and alluring. It has been my pleasure to capture these great machines and reveal their personality to you.

The automobile industry is barely a century old. But in that brief period, a wonderful sense of style, proportion and purpose has developed. Regardless of age, automotive designs remain pure and alluring. It has been my pleasure to capture these great machines and reveal their personality to you.

Am I the only one that fails to understand this Post? Who's pleasure has it been?

FWIW,

Carl B.