IGNORED

Hi

Hi to all

great site indeed.

to introduce myself

Name : Sharbel

Origine : Lebanon

first time fell in love with 240z was like 15

in August 1993 bought a marvellous 240z Model 1972 which i am still in love with

in 1995 bought a 260z model 1975 but allow me to say no comparaison trade it after like 4 month with firebird v8 455 model 1974

sold the 240z as backup spare part on 1996 after my Brother had a very damaging accident with

i have been looking for one in lebanon for the past 3 years but since i do not live there i count on friends and family to look for me :disappoin so far nothin had turned up :cry:

by the way is there any one from arround my area here? (like lebanon, or uae)

best regards

Sharbel

MGB 1972 (project) http://www.sharbel.8k.com/photo.html

by the way is there any one from arround my area here? (like lebanon, or uae)

Welcome. I've not seen anyone from Lebanon or UAE post here so you might be the first. There have been some posts recently from someone in Kuwait and from the looks of it there are quite a few nice cars there. I realize that Kuwait is a bit north of you but that's the closest member I know of.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20682

As-salaam alaykum Sharbel,

I used to live in Dubai some 6 years ago. I've got mates out there still their pictures of the developments in the past few years are beyond belief. No wonder we pay so much for fuel these days eh.

Good luck with finding anyone Dubai or any neighbouring emirates with first gen zeds. Don't hold your breath finding a ZX either, but some maybe around. Cars like our rust out very qucikly out there in the heat and salt.

Happy hunting.

• 9 years later...

10 years after my post, changing work country pleased to say that I finally found one

On 12 Feb during a quick 5 days trip to lebanon I found my new project a 260z that in need a lots of love and care.

Now she is going in the process of restoration 

So lots of playing around was done to it and not in a good way I have some doubt about the engine and gear 

The engine has one carburetor while the gear is 5speed the VIn read GRLS30-401190 so :) how can I verify

And any recommendations on slight simple increase in power while maintaining the car original specs Thank you all 

Best Regards

Sharbel

Edited by sharbel