IGNORED

500 Megs Z car stuff is now over 800 megs

V8-240Z

After a request as to where the 500 megs of Z car stuff went to. I upgraded the link to my new IP. After the change was made I checked to see if it was working, and it was. After a couple hours and a reply or two the entire thread just disappeared. So with out further adoo (Or something like that) here it is.

Over 800 megs of Z stuff

I tried to access this thread yesterday when I saw it on the main page. Said I didn't have privileges to access. Figured you had it under private discussion only.

Thanks for adding hosting again. A months or so ago I tried to access it finding to do avail. Figured you shut it down.

-Brandon

71 240Z

Brandon,

The IP is open to all and should work for you. I am not getting any error messages from the server software.

Originally posted by lordbiotree

I tried to access this thread yesterday when I saw it on the main page. Said I didn't have privileges to access. Figured you had it under private discussion only.

Thanks for adding hosting again. A months or so ago I tried to access it finding to do avail. Figured you shut it down.

-Brandon

71 240Z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...