IGNORED

RIV Inspection

Fame707

Has anyone here went through the Ontario RIV inspection? I am curious to know what if any work is required for a 72 240z. 

I could not find any recall information for the vehicle. 

Is DRL's required? 

Thanks

As long as the car is 15yrs or older nothing is required except a safety certificate, the same you go through for your daily driver and that doesn't have to be done until you register the car with MTO.  RIV is really all about keeping Canucks from jumping over the border and buying a new car for 30% less than it sells here.

On 3/18/2018 at 6:27 PM, grannyknot said:

As long as the car is 15yrs or older nothing is required except a safety certificate, the same you go through for your daily driver and that doesn't have to be done until you register the car with MTO.  RIV is really all about keeping Canucks from jumping over the border and buying a new car for 30% less than it sells here.

I guess the people in Washington D.C. are not the crooks in this hemisphere. The working guy always gets screwed! DAMN THEM!:GRONDE: