IGNORED

zspecialties parts hoard for sale?

Zed Head

I was thinking about selling a spare engine and came across this craigslist ad.  Pretty pretty pretty sure it's zspecialties.  Snohomish.

Piles of parts.  Still kind of spendy but nice to know that somebody is collecting them.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/d/datsun-engines-trans-and-parts/6521512101.html

Edited by Zed Head
Pretty bad spelling

Maybe somebody can talk him in to making a trip.  He'll have to load them up once anyway.

Just noticed that he signed "Oliver" at the end of his CL ad.  So it is zspecialties.  Thought he was a member here but can't find a name.

@

3 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Maybe somebody can talk him in to making a trip.  He'll have to load them up once anyway.

Just noticed that he signed "Oliver" at the end of his CL ad.  So it is zspecialties.  Thought he was a member here but can't find a name.

@

I think its z man of Washington     

Edited by black gold man

Thanks, I knew he had one.  Weird that he doesn't frequent the site more.  He'd sell some parts, I'm sure.  Somebody needs a 280Z strut insulator right now.

@zmanofwashingto

I wonder if his name was too long for the various site changes.  Washingto  Maybe he can';t log on anymore.

2 hours ago, rturbo 930 said:

$1500 for an L28et? Maybe I'm way out of the loop on the current market, but that's not exactly priced to sell.

In that area, they sell frequently in the $600 - $800 range.

He last was on this site over ... 8 years ago.

my kind of guy

I have none of Olly since 1995. This will be his fifth shop since then. Fairly savvy Datsun guy.

He always has a bunch of old car and a shop full of parts, none worth his price which is why he so many. Plus he is just plain WIERD.

If any of you want something let me know and I will go by to check it out. PM me

Don

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile