IGNORED

1981 280zx

Darlene Howard

I have some pictures in email,  but need an email address.  This website isn't user friendly to me. I spent a hour trying to set up this up and I am 50% signed up. When I go to my camera it goes blank. This is for a friend of mine I can try and get pictures to attach, but have some I can email.

I have some pictures in email,  but need an email address.  This website isn't user friendly to me. 

It still won't work. I couldn't get 100% signed up. Kept saying I failed the security check. I did it over and over with no luck.  I was surprised to see I could post. If I try to send pictures my camera goes blank. I am using a phone,  but never had this problem before. 

The pictures look good.  The "Profile 50% complete" message is meaningless, don't worry about it.

Might take you a while to find the right buyer.  $10K is on the high side.  This site doesn't have a ton of ZX enthusiasts either.  Good luck.

Thanks for the help. The pictures saved to document. All is good. 

38 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

The pictures look good.  The "Profile 50% complete" message is meaningless, don't worry about it.

Might take you a while to find the right buyer.  $10K is on the high side.  This site doesn't have a ton of ZX enthusiasts either.  Good luck.

Any ideas what it's worth or a site to sell it?