IGNORED

1973 front bumper wanted (or 70-72)

Lime Yellow

I've got a few... but not under 400 euro's...:pow:  And if you need a very shiny one a new chroom  .... (copper..nickel..chroom layer) WILL be necessary!  these bumpers are from 240/260z euro style!  I symply Always say.. they are 500 euro and don't need to be sold. Why should a Ferrari bumper be 3000 euro and a datsun bumper 200 euro? there is a same amount of work in these parts.  (Yeah.. i here you say, there are a lot more Datsuns then ferrari's..  oke.. find one in good condition.)

6 hours ago, siteunseen said:

They're on "back order" now but you could call and ask about an ETA.  http://www.futofab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=131&Itemid=118#a_frontb

I put these on mine and am very happy with them.  He has a sale at Christmas and probably hasn't gotten his stock back up yet?  Good luck.

Z Car Depot just sent out a mailer saying they have them back in stock.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/30/2018 at 3:38 AM, siteunseen said:

They're on "back order" now but you could call and ask about an ETA.  http://www.futofab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=131&Itemid=118#a_frontb

I put these on mine and am very happy with them.  He has a sale at Christmas and probably hasn't gotten his stock back up yet?  Good luck.

On 1/30/2018 at 9:52 AM, SteveJ said:

Z Car Depot just sent out a mailer saying they have them back in stock.

Is there any difference between the futofab 240Z bumpers and the ones from Z Car Depot?  I sent an inquiry to futofab about their bumpers and am waiting to hear back on their availability.

edit: Futofab says they’ll be available in 4-6 weeks.

Edited by SoCalJim

6 hours ago, SoCalJim said:

Thanks Cliff.  When the Futofab bumpers are once again available, I’ll get them and EuroDat’s brackets to mount on my 280Z.  

I think you'll be happy with the results.  EuroDat is more than helpful from beginning to end.  5 stars for Chaz, :)

High quality guy.