IGNORED

[SOLD] WTB Stock Series 1 240Z

Guest pazt2prezent

Guest pazt2prezent

I am looking for a stock survivor/restoration series 1 240Z with matching #'s, preferably grade 4 or 5, to add to my collection of Datsuns/Nissans that ranges from a 67.5 2000 Roadster to modern NISMOs.  It's a missing piece in the garage. Documentation is a must and I am willing to pay for quality. I am not looking for a project car, rather one that presents as it should for grade and drives just as well. I live in Florida, but have a network of enthusiast friends/collectors across the country who can inspect/test drive on my behalf and can travel for the right car. I know it is difficult to part with these cars, but I can ensure it would be going to a good home where it will be loved by myself, sons, and generations to come. Respectfully...

• 2 weeks later...

Guest pazt2prezent

I hope not :) ...was just a missing piece among other Z's and friends. Have a '72 240, but not a series 1...actually found what I was looking for this week and planned to take the WTB down...

12 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

@pazt2prezent  Well now that you're here, don't go away. Stick around. You might like it here!

And... Pics or it didn't happen!   LOL    Let's see some shots of the new addition!

Yes pics or it didn’t happen. 

Captain, isn’t it written in the forum rules somewhere?  

We need to validate it. Your new 240z could be an ‘92 Buick. 

3 minutes ago, 87mj said:

isn’t it written in the forum rules somewhere?

Absolutely! You can't come in here dropping it that you've got a collection from Roadsters to modern NISMOs, and expect to get away without pics. Just isn't right!  There are rules you know!

That's just cruel!   Haha!!   LOL

39 minutes ago, 240260280 said:

I have an unmolested Nov 1969 240z with original glass, odd plastic near-prototype  parts that I plan to sell in 2019 on the 50th anniversary.

It is also in the designer's favourite colour.

Wow, also it should be a crime to not post pictures:)

Guest pazt2prezent

Forgive the transgression...haven't had much extra free time...a few of the friends...

- late series 1 71 survivor, single owner, stored for >20 years, documented to the sales order for the car

- #22 NISMO and '72 240 before the later was gutted for RB25 swap

- 67.5 2000 - #585

- 72 HAKO clone with 3.0L L28

- 77 620 king cab awaiting VQ40 swap from a 2012 Frontier

- '89 PAO

Edited by pazt2prezent
Information regarding other parties inadvertently revealed in photos

Guest pazt2prezent

Thanks! Was a rookie mistake ;) Hope to have my 10 year project '72 240 RB swap done this year...will be sure to share picts then...you have to forgive the crummy paint job on the 620...it's the raw material for the future beauty!

• Mike locked this topic