IGNORED

The area you call garage ....

JSM

I found some better shots. The left side of the building is a 4-stall barn for the horses. The first bay is the clean/paint bay, 2nd bay is a work bay and the others are the storage area. We store hay and the tractor on the far end. I'll putting in a 2-post lift in the work bay this year I hope. If anyone comes to the Carlisle Import show in May you're welcome to come down to check out the garage and cars. I probably have 10 or so Datsuns.

Chuck

5.jpg

4.jpg

17.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, madkaw said:

That’s just not right Chuck - for one man to have all that ?

I'm very lucky to have all of that. There's also a big 3-car garage up by the house. Inside is a Ram EcoDiesel, Fiat Abarth and Mini Cooper S. And I rent a 2-story 30x40 garage that keeps my 75 280Z, 69 240Z, 72 BMW 2002 tii and 74 2002 turbo.

Chuck

1 hour ago, cbuczesk said:

I'm very lucky to have all of that. There's also a big 3-car garage up by the house. Inside is a Ram EcoDiesel, Fiat Abarth and Mini Cooper S. And I rent a 2-story 30x40 garage that keeps my 75 280Z, 69 240Z, 72 BMW 2002 tii and 74 2002 turbo.

Chuck

Wow, I've always felt blessed, but your really blessed!

• Like 1

Curious how many of your wives accept all this?  Mine, does for the most part.  Every once in awhile she gets annoyed.

I'm lucky that  she is afraid to park in the garage.  It's only one car wide door and she does not like pulling in or out.  That sounds bad! Giggity!

My wife is excellent! When I built my shop, she told me it wasn't big enough, but I couldn't make it bigger because of the property set back lines.

She also keeps her eyes open for Z cars. Many times I have to talk myself out of buying cars she has found, even when she says to buy it... :blink: