IGNORED

The area you call garage ....

JSM

I know why I have the mess I do as part of my childhood chores was to clean the garage every weekend, So I tend to work in a mess until I can't stand it anymore.  Let's see your mess or your pristine work space. 

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

I guess my next question is if you had more space would you change your condition? I down sized from a 3 car garage, with 10' ceilings to a 2 car with 8'.  I had it stuffed worse!

The advantage I have now is little more land. I think if I built a nice 30 x 60 garage out back I'd fill it too! I think I need a warehouse!

18 minutes ago, rcb280z said:

I cleaned mine up and now I can't find a damn thing anymore :wacko:

Build the garage or at least a shed out back, you'll be glad you did. Was supposed to build me one but finding the time to do it, not going to be able to any time soon.

Oddly I have a shed! I need another. I'm with you with the time too.

11 hours ago, JSM said:

The advantage I have now is little more land. I think if I built a nice 30 x 60 garage out back I'd fill it too! I think I need a warehouse!

If you have the land you might consider one of those industrial storage tents, a fraction of the cost of a structural shed and no permits.       I have a 20'x40' storage tent which is also filled with stuff but it's good dry storage space.