IGNORED

New Air Cleaner

w3wilkes

I decided I liked the look of the big itg air cleaner over the little Ramflo's I was running. I never liked the look of the air filter thing on the valve cover so I decided I'd run it kind of like on the stock air cleaner. I also did the carburetor vent lines into the air cleaner. Here's some pics of my new air cleaner and new plumbing for the valve cover and carb vents. The valve cover will be redone black with the ridges and Nissan OHC polished or maybe red to match the car.

IMG_20180102_172706.jpgIMG_20180102_172826.jpg 

I picked up the air cleaner from MSA and it is VERY LIGHTLY oiled.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/classic17a02e/11-3023

Had to drill my own holes for the valve cover breather line and carb vent hose. The valve cover breather fittings are all AN10 fittings. There's a hollow tube that my friend Dan built that is epoxied in the valve cover elbow and goes into the AN10 male adapter that we cut one side off of so the nut part would be flush against the elbow.

Edited by w3wilkes