IGNORED

FYI - 240Z Dashboards

w3wilkes

4 hours ago, Marty Rogan said:

Glad to see someone is coming out with this.   I don't do Facebook, and the pictures are not close enough to tell.  Which year are these modeled after?

Marty

I see an indent for the 'On/Off' indicator next to the hazard switch, so I'd say it's the later style.

I asked the guy if they also had a series 1 dash and he said they should have a series 1 sample ready in the next week or 2. I also asked if he'd post over here since he posted in a closed facebook group that JSM pulled the post over so you all could see.

Edited by w3wilkes

Thanks @w3wilkes for posting this up.

I'm Hung Vu and it has been a while since I last visited this forum. Currently, I'm working on the website and hoping to have it out shortly. For the meantime, communication will done via, Facebook, Instagram (@vintagedashes), and email vintagedashes@gmail.com

Feel free to ask any questions you have or send me an email. I will respond back in timely fashion.

IMG_4370.JPG

IMG_4371.JPG

IMG_4373.JPG

IMG_4376.JPG

IMG_4377.JPG

IMG_4378.JPG

• Like 3