IGNORED

72 240Z Carb Spacers

Halvernaz

8 hours ago, SteveJ said:

Coolant goes through the extra holes.

Make sure your manifold has the holes as well. And make sure the spacer goes on the right way. One hole is for water into the carb, the other for water leaving. If only I knew which was witch...

And now for something actually useful, (harhumfff...) I can help you with a pair of spacers. Llet me know if no one closer can help find you one.

1 hour ago, zKars said:

Make sure your manifold has the holes as well. And make sure the spacer goes on the right way. One hole is for water into the carb, the other for water leaving. If only I knew which was witch...

And now for something actually useful, (harhumfff...) I can help you with a pair of spacers. Llet me know if no one closer can help find you one.

If it weighs the same as a duck it's the the right which.

Work work work, harumph harumph.

Edited by siteunseen

7 hours ago, siteunseen said:

One hole is for water into the carb, the other for water leaving. If only I knew which was witch...

Reminds me about a question from a (very untechnical) director from the firm i ones worked for...  i showed him a set of ratchet ring spanners.. he askt me if that black inner ring was plastic.....  (Pfffff.....)   I told him YES,  and... i have another set of these because these are for undo-ing a nut.. the other set i need to put them back on!  :D   (what an %$#^%$)

• Like 1