IGNORED

Huge parts score on eBay

wxyz

It would be nice if there was a list by pn of everything in that lot, along with pic's of the items in the boxes. Seems like a lot of money to purchase based on a pic of a bunch of boxes and some used parts. Maybe some of the hard core collectors know the value just by looking at that stash, but in my other hobbies I have found it helpful to see a list and pics.

Maybe all of those old boxes are empty? Wouldn't that be funny??? I didn't see anything worth very much but I didn't look up all of the part numbers either. I think that for $3000 the seller could list the part numbers for us. I think it's a big gamble to bid on that stuff.

Someone on Facebook recently had a ton of Z stuff for sale...truckloads! But it was mostly just pic of boxes. I asked if he had a list of parts but he didn't. How can I make an offer if I don't even know what I might be buying?

Chuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

knowing my luck, I would win an auction like this and end up with a bunch of 310 parts and a used smog pump for $2,000.  So then I would be telling myself, "well you never know.  You just might need that someday...".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, 240260280 said:

Carpets look nice.  Neat photo of the old guy... he looks like he spent his grocery money on car parts though.

I think it says that the carpets are torn. Aren't there holes where the snaps should be? Pic of the old guy is great!

Chuck

Photo shows 72 or 72 240z

I looked up two parts in Boxes:

1 Timing Chain

2 Nissan Caliper Seal kit 

Other Parts:

Caliper hardware (sealed)

Brake Master (bagged)

Alternator (bagged)

Plug wires (Belden)

Choke Lever

TEAC cassette or 8 Track

Smog pump (used)

Starter

Remanufactured "Datsun" starter (in box)

Alternator

V Reg (non-nissan)

Diodes (boxed)

Wiper Arms (Boxed)

Air filter (Boxed)

2 coils

Lower rad hose

upper rad hose

washer pump (boxed)

Some cloth braided hoses and some bagged

used clutch

clutch (boxed)