IGNORED

vacuum lines from throttle body

NMcKe97

Hey everyone I've been having some trouble figuring out exactly where some of my vacuum lines go.

I finished rebuilding the engine for my 81zx 2+2 a couple months ago and haven't been able to figure out how the vacuum lines are supposed to hook up.

I had them all marked during the rebuild but they got removed at some point during assembly.

I've looked through the forum, online, and all 3 of my manuals (hilton, haynes, and clymer) and can not for the life of me understand where they're supposed to go. My uncle, who helped on my build, couldn't figure it out either and he had been a mechanic for some time. I had my regular mechanic take a look at it and he wasn't sure either.

If any of you would be able to help out I'd appreciate it. If you have pictures or miraculously know where one of the lines go or anything else useful please share.

Thanks

-Noah M

Snapchat-536534811.jpg

Snapchat-1205827797.jpg

Snapchat-1823698100.jpg