IGNORED

1" (25mm) wheel wheel spacers (NEW)

AlbatrossCafe

Selling two pairs of 1" / 25mm wheel spacers: https://zcardepot.com/wheel-spacer-set-pair-1.html

I was gonna put these on my 280z but decided to go a different direction with wheels. They are 4x114.3 bolt pattern. As I found, they fit the rears fine, but the center bore is not large enough to fit the fronts. You will have to machine that out if you want to use them on the fronts. These are brand new with 0 miles on them.

If you want, I can include hubcentric ring adapters (73.1mm center bore to 66.1mm) with them.

Save yourself $20-$40 vs. buying online.

$50 OBO shipped per pair

or

$90 OBO shipped for both pairs

o0oMBYn.jpg

Edited by AlbatrossCafe

• 2 months later...

Selling two pairs of 1" / 25mm wheel spacers: https://zcardepot.com/wheel-spacer-set-pair-1.html
I was gonna put these on my 280z but decided to go a different direction with wheels. They are 4x114.3 bolt pattern. As I found, they fit the rears fine, but the center bore is not large enough to fit the fronts. You will have to machine that out if you want to use them on the fronts. These are brand new with 0 miles on them.
If you want, I can include hubcentric ring adapters (73.1mm center bore to 66.1mm) with them.
Save yourself $20-$40 vs. buying online.

$50 OBO shipped per pair
or
$90 OBO shipped for both pairs

o0oMBYn.jpg

Are these still for sale? I may be interested, not sure if I want 3/4” or 1” thickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

• 6 months later...

James, I have a set for sale, they are too deep for me.  I believe the studs can be removed, will have to look and see how it can be done.  If you send me an email address, I can send you pics of the spacers and you can see for yourself.

Edited by duffman