IGNORED

Introduction

wil84911

So I noticed great responses from this forum and so I decided to introduce my self. My apologies for posting away before this introduction.

So I'm back in a Z after over 20 years. She's built 12/71, resprayed, triple Webers, 3/2 headers, Abarth exhaust, Tokico adjustables. She will be driven any chance possible. I might autocross her occassionally.

I'm coming from 9 years playing with Porsches. Job loss forced me to rid of my 84 Carrera which I loved then tried a Cayman (now for sale) which was great but lacked the old car feel. I love driving these cars and really not one that keeps them in the garage for months.

I'm looking forward to having fun making this car my own though I'm not technically savy but a hands on kinda guy.

Obligatory images.

IMG_8506.JPGIMG_8565.JPGIMG_8534.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks nice. I am not a carb guy but since you were having a question about rich looking plugs in another post, you may want check into the status of those air cleaners. they look to be K&N if so I recall they need regular service which includes cleaning and re oiling. If plugged up may account for a long term rich run.

40 minutes ago, Dave WM said:

looks nice. I am not a carb guy but since you were having a question about rich looking plugs in another post, you may want check into the status of those air cleaners. they look to be K&N if so I recall they need regular service which includes cleaning and re oiling. If plugged up may account for a long term rich run.

I hear you. Was going to recharge them this weekend. Not much of a carb guy either but loved them back then so this is purely fun for me.