IGNORED

Home Built Z 'Full video build'

Home Built by Jeff

5 hours ago, wheee! said:

Try the Eastwood Internal Frame Coating for those inside areas of rust you can’t get to Jeff. Works great and creeps really well. It also comes with an application hose/wand.
IMG_4250.JPG
IMG_4137.JPG
IMG_4138.JPG

I have looked at that. The issue is that I have to import Eastwood products to Australia and they get expensive once you start adding shipping and duties, etc.

Nice work on the front end Jeff. I would really like to see you do your magic on the old front bumper. I have one in similar shape that I plan on doing the same too. I was thinking of trying to chrome powder coat it when I was done though. I’ve had good success with the Eastwood product.
IMG_6256.JPG

On 12/10/2017 at 4:26 AM, wheee! said:

Nice work on the front end Jeff. I would really like to see you do your magic on the old front bumper. I have one in similar shape that I plan on doing the same too. I was thinking of trying to chrome powder coat it when I was done though. I’ve had good success with the Eastwood product.

I am happy painting mine. I think a chrome powder coat would look good on small things, but I am not confident it would look good on big things. Also Eastwood products are not available in Aus, so shipping and duties, etc, makes them expensive.

I am happy painting mine. I think a chrome powder coat would look good on small things, but I am not confident it would look good on big things. Also Eastwood products are not available in Aus, so shipping and duties, etc, makes them expensive.

I’ll give it a go. I can always paint it after if it doesn’t look right. But yes, importing their products is like doubling the prices plus the exchange rates.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...