IGNORED

Home Built Z 'Full video build'

Home Built by Jeff

Jeff I absolutely love your work and determination to get these cars going. The workmanship is first class.

One thing that bugs the crap out of me is the bumper music you chose.

Is this a rave for 19 year old girls or a real man's show about building awesome cars?

Get some AC/DC or guitar based stuff not that techno garbage.

I see your wife (you're punching way above your class) is in a lot of your vids, maybe she chose the music.

Sorry for the rant but that type of music is slowly taking over the world because no one is paying attention and real people who have the talent to play instruments are losing work.

Otherwise I'm envious of what you've accomplished and keep up the videos. I even like the home repair ones.

Edited by SurferD
  • Like 1

I am not a music guy by any means. I am open to suggestions, but it needs to be royalty free music. The selections are not great. If you give me links to good royalty free stuff I will happily use it. 

The other issue is that music taste is so subjective, that no matter what I do, someone will hate it ;) 

Edited by Home Built by Jeff