Dmcco280z

Yup, it looks just like this and yes, the hood closes. 

The car is a one owner, purchased and driven approximately 25k miles and garaged for 20 years, literally.  I removed a 1991 inspection sticker from the windshield when I acquired it in 2011.  Recharged the AC with R-12, new plug wires, cap, rotor and plugs, flushed and change all fluids.  Since then, it has been cleaned and driven on a routine basis for 1500-2000 miles a year.

Edited by Dmcco280z
Update information.

The original owner purchased it before he was married and drove it for about three years.  Once the family got bigger, the car got parked in the garage.  He rarely drove it after that, but kept it registered.  The underside looks about as good as the top.  The shop (Rising Sun Performance, Fort Worth, TX) that services my cars said that this was the cleanest example of a 280Z that they had seen in 30 years.

7 minutes ago, Dmcco280z said:

Previous owner removed radio had in box also had original steel wheels and covers.  Now has original wheels and radio back in car.  All original.  Defroster still works.

Wow, even nicer!   GLWS

At our local club meeting last Saturday, I put one of our members on to your car.   He may be contacting you soon ....

• Like 1