IGNORED

1983 280ZX Turbo

Dmcco280z

For sale: 1983 280ZX Turbo, black with tan leather interior, gold accent package, 52K original miles with all factory options.  Everything works, garage kept East Coast car.  No rust, no wrecks, adult owned.  Runs great!  Asking $17,500.  More photos available on request, PM or email to dmccollam@sbcglobal.net.

In response to comments and/or questions:

Car was originally sold in New Jersey and moved to Florida in the early 2000s.  Was in or around the Coral Gables area for most of that time.  I initially saw the Turbo 280ZX for sale in 2011 and contacted the owner (2nd) of the car.  He told me at that time that he had purchased the car through a local classic dealership.  He wanted to sell, but at the last minute his wife nixed the sale.  He agreed with me that he would contact me if he ever wanted to sell.

In the Spring of 2016, the man contacted me and told me he was ready to sell the Turbo.  I purchased from him and had it transported to Texas.  I have serviced the car, changes belts, hoses, anti-freeze, thermostat, radiator cap, cap, rotor, plug wires, plug and replace the coil with an NOS factory Turbo coil (NLA from Nissan), Nissan clutch master cylinder and Nissan turbo clutch slave cylinder.

This car has the following factory items:

Gold accent package, cruise control, headlight washers, heated side mirrors, leather interior package, electric door lock, power windows, AM/FM digital stereo, digital dash, auto climate control, and t-tops.

All of these items work as intended.  It does not have any defects of which I am aware.  It was serviced by an expert Nissan shop in Fort Worth, Texas-Rising Sun Performance.  It presently has approximately 52.5K miles on the odometer.  It runs great and looks great. It is free of rust, being garaged including during my ownership and includes a fitted Covercraft, cotton canvas cover.

Beyond the information above, I represent what you see in the pictures.  It is as represented.  The photos are from Florida.  It can be seen in person in Fort Worth, Texas, or I will make photographs in my drive or with a suitable back drop, if required.  I had a 280Z for sale on the site recently; however, it seemed that many questioned why it had faded carpet or didn't have the original radio, etc.  I offer this narrative to help describe condition.  This car is original to the best of my knowledge, except for wear items and tires.

DSC00551.JPG

DSC00562.JPG

DSC00546.JPG

Edited by Dmcco280z
Additional information, history, current condition.