orangething

1 hour ago, orangething said:

@grannyknot Not that I'm going to raise the price, I have someone coming with a trailer right now. But what do you think its worth? 

It looks pretty solid, in southern Ontario that would go for $8-9,000 but in your area there seems to be a lot of selection of older Z's. You get as much as you can for it because no matter what, you are going to kick yourself for selling it;)

Good Luck

It sold tonight. The car did have pretty bad rear end damage that extended into the spare tire well and a rusted out passenger frame rail, and a hole in both floor boards and bondo work on the rockers. I got $2500 for it, maybe I could've got more but in the end I have room to work in my garage now, and the money is going towards a supercharger for my other car. I decided to go the new car route. I might be back later on for another Z, if they dont end up getting outrageously expensive.