IGNORED

accelerator vs headlight....?

Dan Hansen

This is a highly recommended headlight upgrade for the 240.  I'm not much of a night driver so I can't say how much brighter but everything I've read has been positive, much brighter.  This rewires the headlights to pull straight off the battery.  Handmade by a forum member.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/12-4651

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JSM said:

Other option is from Dave.  I think he was the supplier to MSA. I could be wrong.

https://www.datsun-240z-upgrades.net/product-info/

i just ordered it myself. I rebuilt my headlight switch, but I just don't care for the heat I'm getting in my fuse box. I think I'm going to do the parking light upgrade next. 

Did you get it from him direct? I'd read he was only taking MSA orders. Thanks for any heads up. Cliff

That is an amazing looking car!  Congratulations on a great find.  You have exquisite taste in color (no bias toward Safari Gold here, none whatsoever ;))!

I'll add to the recommendations on the relay upgrades for the headlights and turn signals / parking lights.  Those changes will take a huge load off the fuse box and switches.  Also consider upgrading the flasher cans for the turn signals and hazard lights to newer electronic models.  The turn signal can is on the steering column, the hazard can is on the right side kick panel.