IGNORED

difference between two wiring harnesses

Jeff Berk

I have a 260z with some electrical issues. I was going to try and replace the wiring harness and purchased one off e-bay. The under dash harness on my car has a label with the part number 24013 N3600 but the one I purchased has a part number 24013 N3601. They both seem to be the same so I don't understand the number difference. Is there a list somewhere with the part numbers used on the 260z?

Jeff

Fantastic resource! Thank you!

I'm assuming because the N3600 says MANUAL and the N3601 doesn't specify, the latter is for an Automatic. 

I might try the N3601 in my manual Z since they seem similar. I'll just check for any changes in the plugs or wiring colors as I hook it up.

Any idea what the ER stands for?

Jeff

BTW, I just had my Z out last week for my first ever SCCA autocross. I was just about the slowest person out there but had a lot of fun. Luckily with my gauges not working (except the spedo) due to electrical problems, my tach didn't work. That way I didn't have to worry about redlining it.

Edited by Jeff Berk
added followup question

• 3 months later...
On 8/7/2017 at 6:52 AM, Jeff Berk said:

Fantastic resource! Thank you!

I'm assuming because the N3600 says MANUAL and the N3601 doesn't specify, the latter is for an Automatic. 

I might try the N3601 in my manual Z since they seem similar. I'll just check for any changes in the plugs or wiring colors as I hook it up.

Any idea what the ER stands for?

Jeff

BTW, I just had my Z out last week for my first ever SCCA autocross. I was just about the slowest person out there but had a lot of fun. Luckily with my gauges not working (except the spedo) due to electrical problems, my tach didn't work. That way I didn't have to worry about redlining it.

How did that work out for you. I’m in a similar situation.