IGNORED

72 510 wagon

Cody's 510 has these wheels on it. They are 195/70- R14. I don't know how wide the rims are...when he turns too hard they scrub on the frame rails. We would like to replace these wheels with something else, but I need some help finding the right size. We are leaning towards a Panasport type wheel. I have searched at the "Realm"  and read the FAQ thread. Now I need some of the resident experts help @zKars

2017071995183418.jpg

By the way, what do you all think of the new color? The whole car is going over to the orange, one panel at a time...:blush:

Regarding the rubbing problem, check if the steering stop bolts on the steering knuckles are missing or mis-adjusted. This is something the Z crowd don't have to think about. 

Generally 510's need + offset wheels to keep the rubber under the fenders. +35's are not uncommon. I have a set of panasport's with +6 or 9 offset and they barely keep 195-55 15's inside the lips.

Not much at all. Pretty much nothing. There is a seam that sticks out a bit that gets it first, I could grind a bit of it off and help things.  I can adjust in some more castor and help a bit too. Only running +2 degrees at the moment

Edited by zKars