IGNORED

lots of parts

sweatybetty

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

Wait, is this "California Maserati"? ROFL

Likely not, but brave to use the Maserati logo and brand name as part of their their own identity.  So, either not the sharpest pencil in the box or enjoys poking the bear.  Speaking from personal experience, there is no joy in getting the registered "stop what you're doing" letter from a European car company's US legal team.

Dennis

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Diseazd said:

Just bought this from your site....I'm going to get my body guy to clean it up and paint to match my green car.....put a new emblem and a rear quarter window. It'll go in my office!:beer:

IMG_3684.JPG

Put in a wall switch that shoots a motorized antennae up and down!!

Great idea Lee.....can you spare one? I do need an antennae base.....doesn't have to work.  :blink:  I'll post pics of the resto.....this should be a fun project for Chuck....I'm going to use the early pillar 240Z......Series One is worth more than Series Two eh?   :facepalm:

Edited by Diseazd