IGNORED

zx Genius in MN

ira

Folks,

tnx a lot for reading my post.  im in desperate need for a mechanic who knows 1982 zx280 turbo cars.  My z is acting up, one minute its ready to race and rip streets a part, then literally few min later cant go past 30m/h.

car chocks, gas pedal feels like there is a rock behind it.  my trusted mechanic ruled out many things such as fuel pump, computer errors,  bunch of sensors...but we don't seem to figure it out

pls help, tnx

1 minute ago, siteunseen said:

Feel your fuel lines and see how hard they are at different times. They should be rock hard at all times. 

That's what she said!!! Giggity!!  Couldn't resist. 

• Like 1

LOL JSM, I couldn't resist either, and would have said it had you not...

tnx a lot folks for these tips...I owned 2 of these beauties, one was stolen by my eX...it had 50k miles.  I was 2nd owner.

now im dealing with this one that has 79k miles on it and love to find a mechanic that knows these cars.

im hopping with your expertise, I can narrow it down, but it can only happen by taking  a strategic approach.

will let you know outcome soon