IGNORED

78 280Z EFI pigtails

kutukutu1

Does anyone know if they sell pigtail connectors for all the efi system? My AFM, TTS, Coolant temp, FIDLE all have connectors that are broken in some way. they still work, but can fall off. 

I looked around, but could not find any new.

AFM and TPS are NLA I believe. Though I think you can get a TPS plug from a 300zx. All the others use the same plugs as the injectors. I used mid 90's Volvo injector plugs as I like their rubber boots. 

Does anyone know if they sell pigtail connectors for all the efi system? My AFM, TTS, Coolant temp, FIDLE all have connectors that are broken in some way. they still work, but can fall off. 
I looked around, but could not find any new.

zzxdatsun.com
Banzai Motorworks has a nice subharness for coolant, thermotime, etc.
efi01.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Classic Zcar Club mobile

A lot of stuff is still available. You need to stop thinking Datsun and look for Bosch components.

For the TPS 3-pin plug google "Bosch Connector Plug Kit 1237000039". Should be able to find it for $10. I found a supplier her for €9.95.

The 7-pin is available via Motorsports.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/classic17b17/11-3050

Or Bosch LK-7 connector for the 3 Channel Ignition Module 

https://milspecwiring.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=592

Thermotime & temp sensor:

I tried the temp sensor cable kit like from Banzai (I purchased it through my Nissan dealer last year P/N: 24079-U8700), but not happy with it. Very hard to remove the connector once you push it on. Replaced them with the press release variety from e-bay.makes it a lot easier for testing.

Cheers

Edited by EuroDat
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...