IGNORED

Low miles, original paint 280z

grannyknot

I'll guess $28k. It's a very clean car! It says that it's original paint. On the interior shouldn't the clutch and gas pedal stops be painted black? And shouldn't the visible area of the seat brackets be blacked out? I see a lot of orange. Maybe just the 240Zs were blacked out?

Chuck

I'd pay up to $25,000 Cdn pesos.... after that, I'd rather build my own. This one is in very very good shape and should sell well. If the dollars were on par, I would say it should sell for around $25,000 US .... but in cdn pesos, that is way too much.

No. 25,000 us or $33,300 Cdn. At the exchange price, Canadians are out of luck. Not so long ago our dollar was par or higher than the greenback. When you consider wages and inflation are basically the same in both countries, we took a 30% pay cut with our current dollar.... it hurts!