IGNORED

ZCON Austin roll call

Zedyone_kenobi

I'm in. Will be going up Thursday afternoon.  Looking forward to my 1st ZCON.  Will be great to see everyone and compare notes.  I will be bringing my friend and top metric engine guru Rolly the "Zombie" Alberto.  He is famous in the Asian drag and drift car arena.  I am lucky enough to have had him tweak my 72 with some of his top secret mods.  

He has a shop in the Philippines and a client list of who's who in Asia.  Travels between U.S. and Philippines with homes in both places.  I will be posting everything we did to my 72 in a couple of weeks.  It will be a chance for everyone to talk to this very low key legend.  

Really glad to see that we are getting more folks from the Houston area to join us for this event.  It's shaping up to be a really good one.

Marine240Z - If you can, try to make it up on the Wednesday even if you don't get here in time for the judged car show.  We have a buffet dinner planned at the Oasis on Lake Travis (same locale as the show) and this is one of the premier stopping off points for visitors that come to Austin. The views of the lake are spectacular and the margaritas are quite good as well!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the Mack, coming down from the smallest state, to the biggest state of the main 48, can't wait, 2nd zcon in a row, 4 total, will be my 3rd track session,  I'm still a newbie but I'll be there.  Hotel is booked, wife and I will be putting the plan together this week. It's such a long trip I had to put a name to it, it's my "Blind in Texas Tour" starring Mad Mack the Wing Man plus his wife equals  "P Squared"..............now to work on the posse from the surrounding clubs in New England to bring in the wagon train, DO I HERE YA!

20160728_171807.jpg

Edited by craZpaul

• 3 months later...

Roll call! So who's currently coming? I think we will come down for the day on Wednesday and we are at the hotel on Thursday and Friday night. We will be at my mother in laws in Fredericksburg the rest of the week

@Zedyone_kenobi

@240260280

@Zup

@S30Driver

@Captain Obvious  ????

@siteunseen ????

@craZpaul

@jfa.series1

@Marine240z

Who else???

3 hours ago, Patcon said:

Roll call! So who's currently coming? I think we will come down for the day on Wednesday and we are at the hotel on Thursday and Friday night. We will be at my mother in laws in Fredericksburg the rest of the week

@Zedyone_kenobi

@240260280

@Zup

@S30Driver

@Captain Obvious  ????

@siteunseen ????

@craZpaul

@jfa.series1

@Marine240z

Who else???

We'll be down on Monday the 19th with the Z Club of Texas caravan, staying at the host hotel for the entire week.  Looking forward to a grand :beer: reunion with the Memphis crowd and new meetings with fellow CZCC members.

4 hours ago, Patcon said:

WOW Janet and I loved Fredericksburg.  Very cool town.  We are looking forward to homemade peach ice cream at a small vegetable stand on the eastern outskirts.

We will be down on the Saturday.... probably head to San Antonio on Sunday and Fburg on Monday.

Looking forward to seeing y'all!

• Like 1

This will be great fun!

We (S30Driver and Zup)  are to embark at daybreak on Monday the 19th and should be there late that evening at the event hotel and staying for the duration.

Absolutely eagerly anticipate seeing the Memphis gang again and making new acquaintances and friendships to last our lifetime.

Our thoughts and hopes for safe and memorable travel are with every one of you.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.