IGNORED

EARLY 2400 Valve cover

JLPurcell

4 minutes ago, JSM said:

You know us Z guys are cheap! Well I'd be cheap even if I wasn't a Z guy. Hard to offer without a pic. 

I've thrown these away in the past along with an E31 head. No comment. 

I know what you mean. I have thrown out more parts than I have kept over the years. I will get some pixs out soon.

jlp

I took a look and found that I have two of these. I will post pictures later. I ordered walnut shells for my blast cabinet and will post once I clean them up. One has the simple "OIL" cap and the other the "Elephant" cap. They are both in excellent undamaged condition. I have a total of 6 valve covers with two being the OHC 2400 early production. I will be selling or trading off most of 40 year collection of part to fund the current project on my 72. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

If I remember correctly the thread a month ago about the 2400 covers were $400 to $500.

That's crazy!!! Not disagreeing with you just find it amazing. Kinda like a series 1 choke cable for $250. I know it comes down to supply and demand but wow.