IGNORED

240Z from TN

thumpgun

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

I'm about to start on my new project of putting Weber triples on my car. I wanted Mikuni's but I figured parts and sources would be easier with Weber's. And they are somewhat less expensive. This is actually something I wanted to add later on down the line. I decided to go ahead and do it now. I got them from Carbs Unlimited. I also got the Weber filters that you can run over the velocity stacks.

Webers1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got a couple more items for my car. I really like them a lot. I'm trying to get an order made for my Watanabe wheels. And I'm most likely getting the Fujitsubo exhaust, sway bars, new bushings, shocks.

I'm seriously considering the T3 or Ground Control coilovers. Not definite on this yet.

CompWheel.jpg

Sorry for the slow reply. He is correct, It came from https://jdm-car-parts.com/ and they also sell them on ebay and they're $389.

I made my decision and also just ordered Techno Toy coilovers, Fujitsubo Legalis stainless exhaust, Cusco strut tower braces and got my Watanabe R's ordered.

I'll post photo's as I get the parts and get them installed.

• 4 weeks later...

Parts are slowing starting to show up. My Cusco strut tower braces from Whitehead Performance got here yesterday. I'm still waiting on the exhaust system from them. The other parts will gradually be showing up. And the wheels probably not until October, at a guess.

Checking out tires and making plans for them and a few other small items. I'll post more photo's as the parts arrive.

Cusco.jpg